- hard Drive
- The hard drive (or hard disk) is the primary storage area (the C: drive, for instance) of a CPU.
- home page
- A home page is the main Web page of a person, organisation, business or collection of Web pages. Also, the Web site that your browser is set to display at start-up.
- A host is the computer that is accessed remotely by another to perform a function or retrieve data. For example, when you visit a Web site, you are connecting to a host.
- HTML is a formatting language used to create Web pages. HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language.
- HTTP is an agreed-upon method (or protocol) for exchanging files across the Web. HTTP is an acronym for HyperText Transfer Protocol.
- Hypermedia is a system where graphic and video elements, in addition to text, can be linked to one another.
- Hypertext is any text that acts as a link to other documents on the Web.