If you use Windows XP, you can connect to the Business Internet
service by following these instructions.
Note: the Bell Business Interent Helpdesk does not yet support Windows XP.
- Click the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click Network and Internet Connections.
- Click Set up or change your Internet connection.
- The Internet Properties window appears. Click Setup.
- The New Connection Wizard appears. Click Next.
- On the next screen, click Connect to the Internet, then click
- On the next screen, click Set up my connection manually, then
- On the next screen, click the first option, Connect using a dial-up
modem, then click Next.
- On the next screen, you will be asked for a name for the connection.
Type Business Internet, then click Next.
- Next, you will be asked for the Business
Internet dial-up phone number. Type it in the box, then click
- Next, type your username and password in the appropriate boxes, then
- On the last screen of the New Connection Wizard, check the box marked
Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop then click Finish.
- Double-click the connection icon on the desktop.
- Click the Connect button to connect to the Business Internet service.